Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Fairytales....

One thing I have ALWAYS loved is weddings.... there's just something so magical about them. Once upon a time I wanted to be a wedding planner but then after watching the show "Bridezillas" I had no desire for dealing with people like that because really, I would just want to do every wedding how I would want it to be. I wasn't sure anyone would want that....I must confess even after being married for almost 3 years now I still occasionally browse wedding websites looking at all the fairy tale dresses, whimsical decorations and beautiful scenery. Here are some of my favorite wedding dresses, some that I dreamed about before I got married and could NEVER afford....none the less they are breathtaking.

Vera Wang - Eliza 
I would take away the black bow just because its not quite my style but this dress is so beautiful all that lace and layers of what looks like the softest organza ever how could you not feel like a princess in this?

monique lhuillier - emotion
I dont really have the body shape to fit this dress but I still cant help and greatly admire it. I love the romantic drapery of the bodice and the bottom is not too full...but just right. soft and gorgeous!

Badgley Mischka - Keeneland
If you want a simple A-line dress that still looks stunning this is the one. I love the ruched sweetheart top, the embellished waist, and the full soft skirt. Romantic and sophisticated! 

Anne Barge- Style 617
I freaking love lace. It makes everything pretty and whimsical. A simple fitted dress with gorgeous lace. Also good if you don't want that pure white look.

Ahhhh...it makes me think of our wedding. I loved it. For sure one of the best memories of my life. I loved wearing my dress and I hope every woman gets the chance to feel that pretty in her life.

p.s. I am getting a sewing machine from a friend and I am super excited! I don't have much experience but I am determined to make things.....

-Alyssa




No comments:

Post a Comment